Latest Congressional Testimonies
- June 4, 2021: U.S. Department of the Treasury SSBCI Public Comment.
- March 17, 2021: House Committee on Financial Services Hearing Titled: “Justice for All: Achieving Racial Equity Through Fair Access to Housing and Financial Services.”
- March 10, 2021: House Committee on Small Business Hybrid Hearing Titled: "The Next Steps for the Paycheck Protection Program."
- February 4, 2021: House Committee on Financial Services Titled: "More than Shot in the Arm: The Need for Additional COVID-19 Stimulus."
- February 2, 2021: House Committee on Small Business Hearing Titled: "State of the Small Business Economy in the Era of COVID-19."
- July 24, 2020: House Committee on Small Business Hearing Titled: “Long-Lasting Solutions for a Small Business Recovery.”
- July 8, 2020: House Committee on Financial Services Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion Hearing Titled: “Access Denied: Challenges for Women- and Minority-Owned Businesses Accessing Capital and Financial Services During the Pandemic.”